Saturday, January 23, 2016

New year, new website, new blog!

-posted by Jayne

Hey guess what!?!  We have a completely new website over at www.honeyrunfarm.com.  If you haven't seen it yet, please check it out and give me some feedback here.  We will now be able to post our blog directly from that site- so very soon when you visit www.honeyrunfarm.blogspot.com- it will direct you to the blog over at www.honeyrunfarm.com.  We hope to retain each and every one of our readers who took the time to check in here.

I leave you now with a picture of our "Old Man Winter" candle.  Old man winter certainly blew in this weekend!
Thanks for checking in.


1 comment:

  1. I am looking into bees this spring. I met with your wife at Rhoads nursery last year. She mentioned that sometimes you set hives on property other than your own. I am interested in place a few hives to see if my location is good. Would you or friends that raise bees be interested. I live near Amanda, Ohio.

    ReplyDelete